Image via WikipediaHi all…
I’ve been using Entrecard for quite a while now. And on my main blog, I think I’ve met some great new friends and blogs via their service. But one of the things I’ve always struggled with is getting a number of “drops” per day.
Yes, there are some options…
- You can bookmark 100s of Entrecard sites and open up multiple pages in Firefox or IE and go through them a chunk at a time. I have about 150 blogs marked this way and was lucky to get through 50-100 a day.
- You can use the EntreCard Browser from CreateIf. But it gets tiring hitting 100-300 blogs one at a time via this tool.
- And now we have the Entrecard Toolbar from Entrecard itself! Yay!
This cool new tool does a number of things that I had to go through the Entrecard dashboard to do before…
- Allows me to switch between my blogs MUCH easier
- Allows me to [gasp] see how many drops I’ve done
- Allows me to grab 10 Entrecard sites at a time from a number of categories, including the favorite sites I’ve marked in my Entrecard profile
- Allows me to buy ads on sites
- Allows me to add new favorites to my Entrecard profile…
Get the picture? This thing does everything BUT actually do the drops for you.
I’m a big fan. Thanks Entrecard guys!
You can read more about it and download it from the Entrecard blog here.
Be sure to check it out!